Maybe, you do NOT need to take the exam
Applicants with B.Sc. degrees or currently enrolled in the majors such as premedical studies or even any biology/chemistry-related studies for more than two semesters at the level of college/university (*this must be successfully completed at the time of application) are entitled to apply for the exemption from the admission test, with the possibility of credit transfer, depending on the detailed course description matching to the curriculum of Hungarian medical universities.
*The following list of diploma/certificates/transcript is NOT considered as the exemption qualifications: IB diploma program, A-level, SAT, ACT, IGCSE, and AP (as of Jan 2020.)
- First Come, First Served ☞ strongly recommended to apply before Mar (*no fixed spots + more spots available from the beginning)
- BSc (or higher) degree holders
- Biology, Chemistry, Nursing, Pharmacy, or Biomedical studies preferred (*please contact us for your eligibility)
- BA degree holders may be accepted (*please contact us for your eligibility)
- Current students at BSc majors may be accepted (*please contact us for your eligibility)
- Additional documents of University Certificates/Diplomas + official English Language score report (such as TOEFL iBT or IELTS, only for non-native English speakers)
- Transfer possibilities – Medical Degree Programs of English Language preferred
- Credit Transfer offered separately for applicants with the subjects completed on Bachelor’s level (*please contact us for your eligibility)
- Preference Order known as “BSc holders with Biology/Chemistry major instructed in English language with GPA 3.5 or higher”
Please contact us for your eligibility – the application may differ at YOUR time of application.