Here are the list of documents required in general for the applicants.
Please contact us to find the specified documentation requirements for different universities.
✔︎ Most of documents must be uploaded during your Online Application indicated below.
Our Paid-Membership offers the entire details of the admission process, with country-by-country requirements and consultation with our regional specialists at only €280.
The following documents are required for ALL applicants and must be uploaded during the Online Application here.
- High School Diploma/Certificate
- High School Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Passport Scan
☞ Transfer is eligible ONLY for EU-based colleges/universities.
Additional Documents for Transfer Application
- College/University Certificate (enrollment/graduation)
- College/University Transcript
- Official English Test Score Report or Transcript (*either TOEF iBT or IELTS are preferred)
According to the agreement with different universities, EU Meducation directly accepts all payments, including Administration Fee, Documentation Fee, Exam Fee, Registration Fee, and Service Charges.
The accepted payment methods are:
- Credit/Debit cards (*Mastercard, VISA, or AMEX)
- Paypal, Inc.
- Bank Transfer
Upon completion of the Online Application, the applicant will receive a separate email with payment notification, whose due amount varies depending on "which university" and "how many universities" the applicant is applying for.
The payment details can be found from the email or your designated agent from EU Meducation.
① Online Application Form
② High School Diploma / School Leaving Certificate
- from an accredited high school / senior secondary school
- Registration number of documents should be indicated
If you are still in your final year and you do not have a high school leaving certificate yet, please submit the following School Certificate, filled in and signed, template available here
③ High School transcripts
- from high school / senior secondary school courses
- verifying successful completion of General Biology or Zoology, General or Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Physics
④ Letter of Recommendation
- in English from a secondary school principal or science teacher is preferred
- Particularly valuable a letter of recommendation from a person who studied at or graduated from our school.
⑤ Curriculum Vitae
- Online Form is officially recommended
- Extract your completed file as .pdf
⑥ Personal Statement
- In English (Calibri font, font size 11, 250-300 words) that answers at least two of the following questions:
- Who / what influenced your decision to apply to a medical school?
- What will you do to become a good student/doctor?
- What plans and visions do you have with your medical education?
- Which of your extracurricular activities have influenced you the most and why?
- What is your favorite book and how has it influenced you?
- Are there any extraordinary/unusual circumstances in your life, that would make us consider your application in a different light?
- Describe the environment, in which you have lived so far, and tell us, what you would like to change about it.
- What changes would you like to bring through your work?
⑦ Copy of passport
- photo page with your personal data
- signature page (*if on a separate page)
⑧ Photograph with official passport size and white background, with NO glasses/hats/accessories allowed