Here are the list of documents required in general for the applicants.
Please contact us to find the specified documentation requirements for different countries where your High School is/was located.
All official document required may vary due to Country-by-country regulations applied by Italian Consulates General.
Some of the documents must be submitted together with “Public Notarization and/or Certified Translation” that could be verified with us.
✔︎ Most of documents must be uploaded during your Online Application indicated below.
Our Paid-Membership offers the entire details of the admission process, with country-by-country requirements and consultation with our regional specialists at only €280.
① Official Form A
- available from your Italian Consulates
② High School Diploma / School Leaving Certificate
- from an accredited high school / senior secondary school
- Registration number of documents should be indicated
If you are still in your final year and you do not have a high school leaving certificate yet, please submit the following School Certificate, filled in and signed, by your current school authority
③ High School transcripts
- from high school / senior secondary school courses
- with official passport size and white background, with NO glasses/hats/accessories allowed
- 2 photographs
- official “notarization form” must be completed, available from your Italian Consulates
⑤ Copy of passport
- photo page with your personal data
- signature page (*if on a separate page)
⑥ Your Italian Consulate may request additional documents as well as qualifications.